Pages



Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday the 13th

What better day to return to blogging than Friday the 13th?



I've never been very superstitious, but perhaps today I could be in for a spot of luck? I've been a bit short on that lately, so it's only fair. One thing I have not been missing, however, is inspiration. Time to funnel all this pent up energy and stress into something creative.

In the spirit of creativity and inspiration, here's a few powerful quotes and ideas courtesy of Pinterest to get your Friday going (sources in title text)...






Now off to create... enjoy your Friday the 13th!

1 comment:

  1. All great words to live by. I am sorry to hear you have been short on luck, but from the looks of this post (and blog!) things will turn around soon!
    xo
    Taylor
    http://tspoonfulofsugar.com

    ReplyDelete

(c) Stephanie Lincoln 2014. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design