Pages



Saturday, February 28, 2015

Omni Mt. Washington Hotel

A couple weekends ago my fiance, my parents and I enjoyed a lovely weekend at the Mt. Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, NH.





What was meant to be a wedding venue hunt turned into a 3 day party filled with lots of food, wine and beautiful views...


The hotel itself was built in 1881, but was bought by Omni hotels recently. They gave it a bit of a makeover inside- but it still has that charming, glamorous feel to it.


I can't decide if it reminds me more of the Titanic, or the Shining...





Talk about a pool spa...


SO pretty. We couldn't help but take advantage of the many different sitting areas or stopping periodically for a game of chess or checkers.


Geoff did not let me win, like a gentleman would.


As you can see we are a bit silly.



The hotel has a fantastic restaurant.


We ate there both nights, and of course devoured everything before I could get a chance to snap any photos. I did managed to steal one of our delicious desert before it was gobbled down! Expert's note: their breakfast buffet is the most glorious thing I've ever experienced. Gourmet omelette and waffle stations? Heaven!


All in all a very relaxing weekend, spent with my lovely parents and my future husband... We may not be going with this venue but we sure did enjoy ourselves anyways!


No comments:

Post a Comment

(c) Stephanie Lincoln 2014. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design